Nash Inc. has the capacity, knowledge, and experience to offer many services, from pre-design to post-construction. We are confident that our services and expertise can help you complete your project on-time and within budget.
Plumbing & Mechanical Contractor Services Available:
- Complete Design-assist and planning services
- Budgeting and cost analysis
- Project Management
- Complete Plumbing systems installation
- Complete Medical Gas systems installation
- Complete Mechanical systems installation
- Many specialty piping systems installation
- 3-D BIM Coordination
- Complete turn-key operations
- Quality Assurance
In 2000 Nash, Inc. opened a Prefabrication Shop at the home office to construct various parts of a job that could be shipped and immediately installed on site. This prefab shop can construct underground sanitary, above ground sanitary, and domestic water lines. Currently housed in a 7500 sq ft warehouse and supervised by Leroy Schaufele, a 32-year Master Plumber, this department can tackle any project including High Rise Buildings, Military Barracks, and Multi-Story Hospitals. Nash, Inc. has the expertise and resources to undertake any size or type of commercial plumbing or mechanical project.
Nash, Inc. uses the latest available software to provide our projects with an interactive visualization and real-time walk through of our largest projects. Giving us the advantage to navigate and explore the most efficient design and give our employees better project awareness to ensure the highest quality system available. Nash, Inc. uses BIM models for clash detection with other trades along with the structure to give us great foresight, enabling us to work ahead of the schedule. This advantage allows us to write Request for Information papers long before a problem can hold up job progress. Nash, Inc. has worked with 3D modeling as a lead coordinator for projects up to 500,000 sq ft from the design phase to the project completion. We've been using 3D modeling since 2005 to design prefabricated systems using manufacturer spec fittings to ensure the highest accuracy for our BIM models.
Special Projects Division
Nash, Inc. recently formed a division titled Special Projects. Spearheaded by Dave Worrell, Jr., this department focuses on plumbing, HVAC retrofits, and expansion plans by owners. The Special Projects branch concentrates on hospitals, manufacturing facilities, correctional facilities, and military bases.
Nash Inc. operates under the following licenses:
- Florida State Certified Plumbing Contractor
- Florida State Certified Mechanical Contractor
- Florida State Certified Pollutant Storage Systems Contractor
- Florida State Certified LP Gas Specialty Installer
- Florida State Registered General Contractor
- Certified Medical Gas Systems Installer per Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Department of Health Authorized NF (medical) Nitrogen User